ARTISAN 002 SIGHTHOUND COLLAR
The Artisan 002 sighthound collars are hand cut and made with the finest Vegetable tanned Walpier Buttero range of leathers from Italy and using solid brass accessories from an age old foundry in England.
The collars are saddle stitched by hand and then finished with a natural beeswax and will soften with it’s own beautiful patina with age. The leather being vegetable tanned without the use of harmful chemicals will have its own patina and personality meaning that no two collars will be identical.
Sizes come in the following neck sizes:
S 12“-15”, M- 14“-17”, L -16“-20”
ECO-LEATHER THAT HAS BEEN VEGETABLE TANNED.
- Seldom Found uses only Eco-leather that has been vegetable tanned using zero harmful Chrome toxins which is unfortunately still used in the majority of leather today which is harmful to human and animal health and the Earth.
- Vegetable tan leather is Recyclable as it does not use harmful toxins. Therefore it is natural and ecologic.
- 50% less water is used in the production of vegetable tanned leather compared to other leathers making a far less impact on wastage on the industry.
- Vegetable leather lasts longer, takes longer to produce and a slow mindful process, is healthier all to use, better quality than other leather, better for nature and ages beautifully.
- We use leather destined for wastage, we never use leather of animals produced for their skins. We only use leather destined for wastage as a by product to consumption.
The leather will be kept in good condition with a layer of natural beeswax balm for leather and the brass using a brass cleaner.
Handmade to order in the UK.
This item will take up to 7 days before despatch. For rare occasions due to supply issues beyond control an order may take longer to despatch, in this instance you will be contacted to advise on any delays. The order usually arrives within 3-7 days after despatched. Once the item is made it cannot be cancelled.
For delivery outside the UK, please contact us before placing order.