ARTISAN 002 DOG LEAD
Artisan 002 dog leads are handcut, handcrafted without the use of machinery only using manpower making them as sustainable and eco as possible.
They are saddle stitched by hand giving the highest strength, 1 row for 3/4 inch width and 2 rows for 1”width. .
Leathers used are of the highest quality from age-old italian family tanneries with local hides destined for consumption only, which would otherwise go to waste. The tanning is done using a vegetable process using no harmful chemicals. No extra dyes are added to the finished leathers and edges are burnished with pure beeswax showchasing their natural beauty.
The handles are lined with vegetable tanned belly in uncoloured natural leather and all are finished with natural beeswax. Solid brass trigger hooks and dees are sourced from a UK HMS Foundry. leads are destamped with a minimal “Seldomfound+” .
- Standard: 0.75"width x 48" Length.
- Wide: 1"width x 48" Length.
ECO-LEATHER THAT HAS BEEN VEGETABLE TANNED.
- Seldom Found uses only Eco-leather that has been vegetable tanned using zero harmful Chrome toxins which is unfortunately still used in the majority of leather today which is harmful to human and animal health and the Earth.
- Vegetable tan leather is Recyclable as it does not use harmful toxins. Therefore it is natural and ecologic.
- 50% less water is used in the production of vegetable tanned leather compared to other leathers making a far less impact on wastage on the industry.
- Vegetable leather lasts longer, takes longer to produce and a slow mindful process, is healthier all to use, better quality than other leather, better for nature and ages beautifully.
- We use leather destined for wastage, we never use leather of animals produced for their skins. We only use leather destined for wastage as a by product to consumption.
The leather will be kept in good condition with a layer of natural beeswax balm for leather and the brass using a brass cleaner.
48-Hour UK Mainland Delivery.
Orders placed before 12pm weekdays in the UK are eligible for 48-hour tracked delivery.
For delivery outside the UK, it may take up to 2 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your location. Please contact us if you have any questions placing orders outside the UK.