BISCUIT Raised Pet Bed
BISCUIT is a new product designed for big and beautiful cats and well behaved medium-sized dogs. Conceived as an antidote to traditional mass-produced pet furniture it combines solid and functional design, use of innovative materials, modern engineering and traditional craftsmanship. It is guaranteed to make a bold statement in any interior and most importantly provide ultimate comfort for your pet.
Create the very own modern stylish for your pets:
- Step One: Select the colour of felt belt for your liking.
- Step Two: Select the colour of pegs for your liking.
- Step Three: Select the colour of cushion for your liking.
BISCUIT Raised Pet Bed is available in one size.
- The Body:approx. 66x32 cm(DxH).
- The Cushion: 60cm diameter.
- The Legs: 13.5cm (H)
- Product Weight: approx. 3.1kg.
- Shipped in flat pack with easy intuitive assembly. Always in biodegradable packaging.
- PET felt made from recycled plastic bottles (60%).
- Waxed FSC poplar plywood, pine legs, polyester or acrylic cushion with a cotton shell.
- The cushion cover is detachable and can be washed separately.
Synthetic felt can be vacuumed or cleaned with a sticky paper roller or slightly damp sponge. Use little soap if necessary but try to avoid strong-smelling chemicals. In our and other customers experience it is sufficient to apply running water to spot clean area in question. Use sponge gently and avoid excessive rubbing. After cleaning dry out on open air.
Plywood base is waxed and therefore water repellent. Clean it with a slightly damp cloth and make sure surfaces are completely dry before placing cushion back.
The cushion has its own care label, please follow the guidelines.
If in doubt about any of these do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
Please note that:
- All Pets&Pods products including “Biscuit" are designed to be used by domestic pets only.
- Avoid sitting or standing on them and keep well away from sources of fire. For interior use only.
Handmade to order in the UK.
This item will take up to 7 days before despatch. For rare occasions due to supply issues beyond control an order may take longer to despatch, in this instance you will be contacted to advise on any delays. The order usually arrives within 3-7 days after despatched. Once the item is made it cannot be cancelled.
For delivery outside the UK, please contact us before placing order.